Welcome to Zen & The Art of Trading
What Personal Information Do We Collect?
When using our site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your name, email address, TradingView username or other details. Any contact information we collect is used to aid us in creating the best content and user experience we possibly can.
How Do We Use Your Information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a purchase, sign up for our newsletter, unlock content or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serve you.
- To allow us to better serve you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer contests, promotions, surveys or other site features.
- To send periodic emails regarding your order or other products and services.
Do We Use ‘Cookies’?
Yes. Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the site’s or service provider’s systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Remember the users who have unlocked access to premium content.
If you disable cookies then some website features may cease to function optimally.
Third Party Disclosure
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information.
This does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential.
Otherwise we will only release your information if we are ordered to comply with the law.
Last Updated: 30th April, 2019